With our Solcalc programme, you are able to perform PC-SAFT predictions inhouse. The user-friendly Microsoft Excel environment allows a fast and easy integration into your workflows.
Key functions of the software Solcalc are:
- calculation of phase equilibria with PC-SAFT (vapor pressures, solubilities, liquid-liquid-demixing, vapor sorption, phase equilibria at constant humidity)
- PC-SAFT database for commonly used excipients, pharmaceuticals, solvents, ions and polymers (approximately 300 pure components, 1200 binary interaction parameters)
- Parameter fitting of pure-component parameters to vapor pressure, density, solubility, vapor sorption data, including parameter sensitivity analysis tool via Monte-Carlo Simulations and comparison of different parameter sets
- Unique shelf-life tool to predict the crystallization onset time of metastable ASDs
- Customized calculation tool to predict metastable states, supersaturation or thermodynamic driving forces via activities of multi-component mixtures, octanol/water partitioning or create individual calculation procedures
- 64bit or 32 bit Excel plugin with extensive Excel interoperability (e.g. Excel solver integration)
- Requirement is a PC (Windows 10) with Microsoft Excel.