Perform PC-SAFT predictions inhouse with SOLCALC
The user-friendly Microsoft Excel environment allows a fast and easy integration into your workflows.
Bring your formulation development to the next level!
Key functions of SOLCALC
- calculation of phase equilibria with PC-SAFT (vapor pressures, solubilities, liquid-liquid-demixing, vapor sorption, phase equilibria at constant humidity)
- PC-SAFT database for commonly used excipients, pharmaceuticals, solvents, ions and polymers (approximately 300 pure components, 1800 binary interaction parameters)
- Parameter fitting of pure-component parameters to vapor pressure, density, solubility, vapor sorption data, including parameter sensitivity analysis tool via Monte-Carlo Simulations and comparison of different parameter sets
- Unique shelf-life tool to predict the crystallization onset time of metastable ASDs
- Customized calculation tool to predict metastable states, supersaturation or thermodynamic driving forces via activities of multi-component mixtures, octanol/water partitioning or create individual calculation procedures
- 64bit or 32 bit Excel plugin with extensive Excel interoperability (e.g. Excel solver integration)
- Requirement is a PC (Windows 10) with Microsoft Excel and Intel Processor.
Modeling of diverse complex processes possible (e.g. spray drying, co-precipitation, scCO2-based processes, … ) due to broad database with most commonly used pharmaceutical excipients. The database contains essential chemicals like solvents, gases, ions, excipients (polymers, sugars, amino acids, surfactants) and model APIs.
The database is constantly updated with amofors latest parameter developments.